Why do ready-to-hang frames from McMillen’s Custom Framing make the very best gifts?
- They’re thoughtful AND easy. And that’s the winning combination for a happy holiday!
- They’re one-of-a-kind. No chance cousin Fred will bring the same gift.
- They tell a story. Pictures and objects say a thousand words.
- They last generations. A cherished keepsake framed correctly will last lifetimes.
- They’re quick. McMillen’s only needs a couple weeks’ notice.
You may be asking yourself, what in the world can I frame? That’s actually the easiest part! The perfect holiday gift is right in front of you. A memory or cherished object plus custom framing equals the gift of a treasured heirloom.
Of course, paintings, prints, and photographs look fantastic and are protected when framed. But there is so much more you can put in a frame! Pick any object or image that is meaningful to your recipient, and you can create compelling focal points with vibrant colors and textures that will continue to inspire every day. Add dates or notes in calligraphy, or watercolor an image onto the mat. These special touches are not cost prohibitive, and add great depth and personality to the story you care enough to frame. Worried that your object can’t be framed? Let the experts help!
- Book covers
- Concert tickets
- Tapestries and quilts
- Magazine covers and advertisements
- Movie posters
- Dried flowers
- Baseball from a special home run
- Ribbon from her first 5K
- Grandparents’ military flag or wedding veil
- Wedding and birth announcements
- Baby handprints
- Dancing slippers
- Puppy’s first collar and toy
So move over, fruitcake and socks. With a warm thought, a good eye, and the knowledge that the possibilities are limitless, you can rest easy. Your personal custom framed gift will be well received and enjoyed for years to come.