McMillen’s Custom Framing has earned the respect and trust of northern Michigan’s finest designers and discerning residents by providing the highest level of customer service and most innovative framing design skill in the region. We help our customers to create beautiful spaces to work and live in.
Owner, Todd McMillen is looking for a very special person to join his store. As Todd’s projects and travel take him out of the store more often, he needs a reliable store manager that will work side by side with him, and in his absence, to ensure the exceptional customer experience and product quality that customers expect when working directly with the owner. Does that sound like you?
Store Manager/Assistant to the Owner
The successful candidate will be an experienced retail professional with a background in art/design/décor, an entrepreneurial spirit and will have Todd’s back in overseeing all that goes into running a Front Street success story.
This is a full-time salaried position with paid vacation, sick leave & holidays. You will enjoy a generous commission structure and flexible schedule. Huge potential for increased responsibility, financial reward and equity for the right person.
· Three years of strong selling in a boutique retail setting
· One year in manager or assistant manager role
· Working experience in field of art/design/décor
· Demonstrated enthusiasm for retail marketing
· Proficient in: POS system, inventory management, and QuickBooks.
· A natural ability to service the needs and meet the expectations of an upscale clientele.
· Experience or ability to learn framing production
Are you excited? Here is what you need to do to be considered:
Yes, this is a test.
Send an email to: Iframe1@aol.com that includes the following:
1. Briefly describe your career story leading up to applying for this position.
2. Attach your resume (PDF or Word doc)
3. Attach a photo of a recent meal
We can’t wait to hear from you!